If you have been invited and want to go to the first ever IAB Annual Leadership Meeting, which is being held from January 24-26 in Palm Desert, CA, you will need to reserve your tickets soon. The event will almost certainly sell out in the upcoming weeks. This inaugural event will focus on how technology, creativity, consumer insights and more all can be used to help grow the interactive advertising industry as well as individual marketer’s bottom line.
The even has just officially listed their keynote speakers, and the list is quite impressive. Here are the top speakers:
- Emily Bazelon – Staff Writer, New York Times Magazine
- John Dickerson – Host, Face the Nation, CBS News
- David Plotz – CEO, Atlas ObscuraSlate Political Gabfest
- John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands
- Steve Hasker, Global President, COO, Nielsen
- Serge Matta, CEO, comScore
- Sridhar Ramaswamy, Senior Vice President of Ads & Commerce, Google
- Marisa Thalberg, Chief Brand Engagement Officer, Taco Bell
- Jimmy Wales, Founder and Board Member, Wikia
These are some of the top names in the interactive advertising industry and they will be there to provide valuable insights and other information to all in attendance. This is a closed-door summit and invitations have been sent out by the IAB already so if you have gotten an invite, you will want to seriously consider attending the first ever IAB Sales Leadership Summit. You can learn more about the event HERE.