Five Things to Do in Vegas at Affiliate Summit
I’ve been a Las Vegas local for a while, and if you’ve paid any attention to my Facebook feed, I am also very involved in the nightclub and hospitality industry. One of the reasons I moved her, besides the great deals on real estate, was to be somewhere that everyone wanted to visit, allowing my clients and friends to have a great place to stay and hang out.
Everyone always asks me where they should eat, what they should do when they are here, so I have put together a list of things you need to do while in Las Vegas attending Affiliate Summit.
Here they are:
5) Sushi Samba. One of my favorite restaurants from New York, Miami and Las Vegas, I eat there probably at least once a week. It’s always upbeat after 7pm, the drinks are a lot of fun and the food is delicious. Order plenty of appetizers and trust your waitress for ideas. Make Reservation via OpenTable
4) Affiliate Nation Party. Hosted by some of my favorite clients, this will be the party everyone is talking about. As always, it’s an open bar, nothing to pay to get in and great music and industry peeps. Gotta love ClickBooth for doing this in almost every city, every venue for everyone. RSVP here for the Party at TAO Monday January 13th
3) Carnevino:. If you like meat, this is the place to go. Mario Batalli has created an amazing experience in this restaurant with one of the largest wine lists in Las Vegas, and the best meats you can imagine. There are two possibilities when you go there, The Bone-In New York Strip or the Dry-Aged Bone-in Ribeye. For Desert get the Tiramisu or the Whiskey Semifreddo with Poached Pears. Make Reservations here
2) Get Rest.Yes, there are tons of parties in Las Vegas, and you’ll want to spend the entire night drinking, Only problem with that is the next day you are a zombie. I’ve had to cancel more than one meeting because of this, and it’s not pretty when some people show up…in the same clothing they had the night before, reeking of bad vodka and barf. My advice is spend an hour or two, then go home. Recommendation: Stay and extra day and go to one of the clubs another day.
1) Cirque Du Soleil. Even with Canadian roots, this has become all Vegas. All the shows are pretty amazing, and worth getting tickets to. I highly recommend checking out LOVE, featuring the songs of the Beatles. It’s fun, everyone knows the music and it’s worth paying a little extra for. You can get tickets here
If you have questions about getting reservations, going to a club email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a meeting with content lockers? Meet with Adscend Media