If you haven’t already heard, my friend Mike Pacheo, aka “Affiliate King” is holding a kick ass meetup in Puerto Rico for about anyone who would like to attend. Yes, you heard that right, unlike some meetups, this is an open event that will cost absolutely nothing to attend. Also, unlike some of the “events” being promoted by the gurus out there, it also will contain loads of free advice for affiliates as you network with other affiliates in the space.
Here is part of the event schedule
- 7:30am: Start boarding outside of Ritz Carlton for Catamaran
- 8:00am: Leave for Catamaran
- 9:00am: Check In at Catamaran
- 10:00am: Departure
- 11:00am: Arriving at (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 12:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm: Departure from (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 2:30pm: Sailing to Villa Marina
- 3:30pm: Arriving at Villa Marina
- 4:30pm: Back at Ritz Carlton
- 6:00pm: Board for La Rumba Dinner Cruise (sails around the Bay of San Juan)
- 6:30pm – 9:30pm: Entertainment, dinner and open bar.
As mentioned, the best part of this is that its completely free and all you need to do is book your own tickets and reserve a hotel. Oh, yes, as for the hotels Mike has secured a dealwith Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Juan for the dates, so can get a servere discount.
Did I mention, that if you RSVP you are also signing up for the possibility of getting the trip absolutely free?
I highly recommend that you consider taking this trip, especially if you are looking for the opportunity to dunk Mike off the boat and leave him in Puerto Rico.